31 January 2011

Technology vs. Hi-Tech

During the past few months [as I expanded the webpages from technology4kids 1st Edition in North Carolina State University's www4.edu environment to technology4kids 2nd Edition in GoDaddy's environment], I have discovered that the word Technology is occasionally at odds with the term Hi-Tech. Search Engine Technology has enlightened me to how Hi-Tech has overrun more ordinary technologies such as bicycle maintenance, LEGO block robots, or even woodworking. Communication technology is extraordinarily valuable and, as the host for Hi-Tech computer developments, has revolutionized our lives. Though my family and I are avid participants in the Hi-Tech communities, we still ride our bikes, do extensive woodworking, and dabble in solar energy which are also Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment